- Integrity – The equitable and honest treatment of all internal and external stakeholders, building mutual trust and respect.
- Good Governance – The maintenance of objectivity in decision-making, fairness in the consideration of stakeholders? interests, acceptance of accountability for actions and the demonstration of socially responsible behavior.
- Transparency – Adherence to the highest level of transparency in all operations.
- Quality Service – The provision of professional and excellent service via the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Customer-oriented – Commitment to the achievement of customer satisfaction at all service points.
- Collaboration – Commitment to partnering with stakeholders to work towards the achievement of shared national goals.
- Open Communication – Foster an environment that would allow the sharing of information and transference of the knowledge resource.
Vision and Mission